• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite its shortcomings, Canada is not an economic basket case​

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Crop and jazz are still here.
    why do you read what i say? if it hurts your feelies

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      None of the above mentioned posters misbehaved so egregiously that the exceedingly generous administrators saw fit to banish them from the adult forum after blatantly ignoring repeated warnings.
      I have seen no evidence of anyone being banned. Some of the hate filled rants by your buddies should qualify.

Comment

I have seen no evidence of anyone being banned. Some of the hate filled rants by your buddies should qualify.
        Then prove me wrong. Ask your buddy Chuck to make a post in the adult sandbox to prove that he was not banished.
        I noticed that whenever the adults are discussing a topic that Chuck can't resist adding his 5 cents, he comments here out of the blue instead of in commodity marketing.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 24, 2024, 10:24.

Comment

Then prove me wrong. Ask your buddy Chuck to make a post in the adult sandbox to prove that he was not banished.
          I noticed that whenever the adults are discussing a topic that Chuck can't resist adding his 5 cents, he comments here out of the blue instead of in commodity marketing.
          You made the assertion. Prove it! I doubt it is possible to selectively ban someone from a particular forum.

Comment

Yes, of course. The narcissist who was the most prolific poster on commodity marketing just voluntarily decided to stop posting there out of the goodness of his heart.
            Do You also believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny?

Comment

I don't see BL on this forum? By your logic banned from rural issues.

Comment

You made the assertion. Prove it! I doubt it is possible to selectively ban someone from a particular forum.
                I'm not sure if you understand what it means to prove a negative.
                I could observe the adult forum for the next 10,000 years and not see Chuck post even once, but that still does not prove that he can't, it only proves that he hasn't for whatever reason.
                Conversely, it only takes one instance to prove the positive. That he can post there.

As for big lentil, before he walked off the end of the flat Earth never to be seen again, he was posting in both forums regularly.

Comment

where is sheepwheat ? don't think he was banned , if it was not for the entertainment i would not bother also , their is pretty much zero useful information

Comment

Speaking of hate filled rants.

How many times has Chuck told our resident immigrant to go back to where he came from?
                    He told a poster he wished for his mother to die alone in a dirty diaper.

He repeatedly tries to tar Melissa Lantsman as equivalent to pedophiles.

Over and over again he wished a horrible death upon the unvaccinated.

The list could go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      That has to be the absurd winner that sets the tone for Agrisilly.
                      You might consider checking into who starts the vast majority of the threads on here, and who deflects any other thread to be about her/his agenda.
                      Then look in the mirror and ask who sets the tone on Agriville.

Comment

I’m not sure why most of us are on this side of the fence, getting lectured and belittled by a few climate Nazis probably isn’t most peoples cup of tea, I’m a sick bastard, I get a laugh out of the craziness the far lefties try and make others believe in their lies….

Comment

Speaking of hate filled rants.

How many times has Chuck told our resident immigrant to go back to where he came from?
                          He told a poster he wished for his mother to die alone in a dirty diaper.

He repeatedly tries to tar Melissa Lantsman as equivalent to pedophiles.

Over and over again he wished a horrible death upon the unvaccinated.

The list could go on and on.
                          And Aggy likes pretty much everything he posts so clearly fully supports the hate and insults , says i'm one of the worst posters then !

Comment

Not sure why agstar singled me out. If it wasnt for my accurate reporting on covid, he would still be locked in his basement.

Comment

I’m not sure how I didn’t make the list, I’m starting to feel that I’m underachieving…

Comment

Tough crowd.
                                ??????I complimented your decades late investment advice, and you still respond with a nasty post.

I am curious, you keep talking about a commodity super cycle from 2030 to 35. I haven't seen this anywhere else, what information or what source are you basing this on? Fundamental or technical? How are you positioning yourself?
                                My source comes from right here on Agriville from the two experts weighing in on the commodity supercycle of 2030-2035. Why look elsewhere?

From Commodity Markets

Tough past 5 days in markets, June 5 update

Jazz?
                                Jun 6, 2024, 09:38
                                Thats still coming forage, around 2030-2035. There will be a super cycle in most commodities in the next decade.?

AB5 wagers the farm soley based on Macdon's post which predicts a supercycle within 8 years resulting in $53.00/bu canola.

AB5, your memory is slipping. How can you question other's marketing capabilities when you can't remember what you even post or read on Agriville.

You should pay a visit to that doctor you so often mention of, and get him to do a couple of tests. In the meantime up your Vitamin D and get some exercise. ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...