• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redford

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redford

Someone has to start commenting on the redford/smith fiasco. I cant express my thoughts on line.

Corruption at all levels of government in Canada needs to be addressed.

Comment

Honestly, Smith has been premier for almost 2 yrs now and I think her approach is pretty transparent now. Lots of talk, lots of sternly worded letters, very little actual pushback on the feds. The NWS could be used anytime to hammer the feds. But nothing.

I think Reford is the least of our concerns. Probably a political hack that had some support Smith had to use to get put in, now payback.

Anyway, the sad truth is the NDP are likely to be back in power in 3 yrs.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Smith is absolute junk. Pure garbage. In it for her own hide .
        Redford shouldn't have been appointed to any board except the criminal justice board where she was a consultant... from the inside.

But lets be honest. Cronyism runs deep in any party regardless of colours. Just incredibly short sighted to pull this. You want to look like an idiot? Just appoint a former premier who was caught dark red handed with her hand in the cookie jar and resigned.....

Not very smrt.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...