• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemtrail conspiracy? Huh?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post

Kind of hard to deal with health care and education in Sask when they see you funding whacko private schools schools and going along with truck stop healthcare.
    This looks like a truck stop to you? You need to get out more.

One of the best health care spending decisions I have ever seen. A service between emerg rooms and general care. People are sitting in emergs because they cant get a doctor or have non life threatening conditions that need care.

Comment

Jazz probably went to one of the private schools that substituted creationism for evolution.

That would explain his uninformed opinions on science, evidence and just about everything.

Now he is trumpeting the high quality of healthcare he gets and then next he will tell us that the vaccines are spreading biological weapons from China!
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 15, 2024, 07:08.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Jazz probably went to one of the private schools that substituted creationism for evolution.

That would explain his uninformed opinions on science, evidence and just about everything.

Now he is trumpeting the high quality of healthcare he gets and then next he will tell us that the vaccines are spreading biological weapons from China!
        That sounds childish like you get when you get pissed off. Funny you finally responded to me when I called you a pedo and tried to say I was against the LGBTQ community after if went out of my way to show I was not but your actions here show you are a childish mental midget.

Comment

Sure Willy, keep trying to deny who you are and what you said and defending Jazz who is really a basket case!

Comment

So Scotty Moe came out and said he doesn't believe the chemtrail conspiracies. It only took him a week to "look in to it"! Only a week?

He went on to say that jets are polluting. Wow, Scotty had a breakthrough! Jet engines cause pollution!

He is probably going to lose a couple of votes up in Speers!

Comment

Chuck you are right, I went to a christian engineering school where we studied the bible.

I am with Moe on this one, we should look into it.

Comment

Were you and A5 in the same Christian engineering school? Seems like it!

Moe already had a look. And all he came up with is jet trails are jet engine pollution!

The man is a rocket surgeon! Just like you!

Comment

moe came up with what he was told to say ,

Comment

This place really is Agrisilly with Chuck coming more unhinged daily like his idol Trudeau when people just won’t listen to what’s good for them.

Comment

Let us all ask ourselves what in the world are we doing and why??
                      What are we getting out of responding to Chuck in any way?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...