• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden Guilty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While you guys are arguing about which American politicians are less corrupt than other American politicians, I want to know when any Canadian politicians of any stripe are going to face the justice system.
    ?????? This entire charade seems like a very convenient distraction for the Canadian media and political class, considering all the scandals recently revealed

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      While you guys are arguing about which American politicians are less corrupt than other American politicians, I want to know when any Canadian politicians of any stripe are going to face the justice system.
      ?????? This entire charade seems like a very convenient distraction for the Canadian media and political class, considering all the scandals recently revealed
      Master of distraction is Moe.Open for bussiness to whoever strokes Sask Party a cheque.This irrigation thing the tax payers are funding is going to fill some pockets of many supporters

Comment

There is no argument.

Comment

Biden, I thought this thread was about Biden, all I know is I’d have been locked up and the keys thrown away five years ago if I was part of the Biden crime family….

Comment

its all just theatre ,people think they have a bit of control because they get to vote every 4 years , anybody that thinks biden or trump of trudeau or any of the other leaders run the world is very very mistaken , they are just puppets being told what to do and say

Comment

So this blows apart the GOP argument the Democrats control the justice system!

And President Biden unlike Trump, said he wouldn't pardon his son.

A class act instead of the slimy nepotism of the Trump family!

Trump will pardon all his criminal Republican supporters and his fellow election result conspirators!

Trump will pardon the cop killing January 6 insurrectionists!

And scumbag Trump would pardon himself proving once again he is not fit for office!

Lock him up! ?

Comment

it blows notting apart , its the democrat puppet masters that nobody sees control the justice system , not sleepy joe

Comment

Chuck and newguy, are you sure there's only one Canadian politician whose actions warrant legal scrutiny?

Comment

Chuck and newguy, are you sure there's only one Canadian politician whose actions warrant legal scrutiny?
                    Ask Kevin Oleary that question and why he bailed from the leadership.

Comment

I guess I never fully appreciated just how honest, ethical and law-abiding Canadian politicians are until this thread.
                      Only two Canadian politicians made your list.
                      And noteworthy that neither of them are left wing politicians.

This revelation really makes me proud to be a Canadian. Knowing that our politicians are so Superior to the American politicians that this threat was started about.
                      Thank you for restoring my faith in liberal politicians.

Comment

Trump does not accept the justice system and the electoral system .Only other politician that thinks that way is like Putin.Different level of corruption than anything in our country.Trump and his cult say if he does not win their will be blood in the streets.Do you not see the seriousness of a dictator running the states.?

Comment

John Kerry says people would feel differently about the war in the Ukraine if Russia would try harder to reduce emissions. Imagine that Newguy? They can blast the hell outta Ukrainians as long as Putin goes woke. What a joke!

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;n797438]John Kerry says people would feel differently about the war in the Ukraine if Russia would try harder to reduce emissions. Imagine that Newguy? Russia can blast the hell outta Ukrainians as long as Putin goes woke. What a joke!

Comment

We don't even know if Trudeau would accept the justice system since he hasn't yet been tried. And we don't know if he would accept a loss in the electoral system.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                                Trump does not accept the justice system and the electoral system .Only other politician that thinks that way is like Putin.Different level of corruption than anything in our country.Trump and his cult say if he does not win their will be blood in the streets.Do you not see the seriousness of a dictator running the states.?
                                .....do you believe everything you're told?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...