• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moe on chemtrails, doesn't believe in conspiracy theory and supports covid vaccines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moe on chemtrails, doesn't believe in conspiracy theory and supports covid vaccines

[url]https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/moe-conspiracy-answers-1.7242693[/url]

This week Premier Scott Moe addressed his comments at a meeting last month in his constituency, clarifying that he does not believe in a conspiracy theory that chemicals are being dumped from airplanes on the population as part of a secret program.

"I actually don't believe in chemtrails," Moe said after a speech at the Farm Progress Show in Regina on Tuesday.

In April, Moe spoke at an event in Speers, Sask., ([url]https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-moe-town-hall-1.7233004[/url]) a community in his constituency of Rosthern-Shellbrook.

Video of the meeting was posted online and Moe received criticism from the Opposition NDP for not refuting a conspiracy theory about chemtrails and another conspiracy theory that the Saskatchewan Health Authority engaged in a "delivery system for biological weapons" during the COVID-19 pandemic.
    ?
    This week, Moe also responded to a question he was asked about COVID conspiracies and the Saskatchewan Health Authority.

"Nobody would question my stance when you look at the last four or five years when it comes to the importance of vaccines and the importance vaccines played in the pandemic here in Saskatchewan and across Canada. I don't think anybody would question that," Moe said.

He said he worked closely with the federal government and other provincial and territorial leaders to help deliver vaccines when needed.

?

So as I said all along, Moe and his health minister support covid vaccines and don't listen to all the antivaxer conspiracies like the nonsense found on Agrisilly.

Progress!

Comment

Who told Moe the vaxxx was safe and effective?

Comment

Chuck, this whole covid vax thing may not age well. I feel like its something you shouldnt touch with a 100 foot pole.
        kansas is suing phizer ... this very well could turn interesting!

chemtrails? Well... thats another..

Some people need to believe in something!
        me? Im more of an Oilers miracle type. Game 7 baby!!

Comment

"In April, Moe spoke at an event in Speers, Sask.,?"

CBC in attack mode. The peoples broadcaster.

Will they work this important issue all summer?

Nothing else in Canadian politics that is worth looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
            "In April, Moe spoke at an event in Speers, Sask.,?"

CBC in attack mode. The peoples broadcaster.

Will they work this important issue all summer?

Nothing else in Canadian politics that is worth looking at?

It's not like there are any scandals at the federal level that CBC might need to deflect from...

Some yahoo from the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan asks the premier a silly question and according to the CBC and chuck, that is more newsworthy than the Chinese election interference scandal.
            You'll never guess who butters their bread.

Comment

The RCMP are passively warning the other MPs about outing the treasonous bastards working with foreign influencers, will be charges laid for the whistle blowers. 25 years ago you could be shot for treason. Liberals have been doing shady shit for over a hundred years tho, nobody ever gets roasted for it. They do get defeated, but they should get sent to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                The RCMP are passively warning the other MPs about outing the treasonous bastards working with foreign influencers, will be charges laid for the whistle blowers. 25 years ago you could be shot for treason. Liberals have been doing shady shit for over a hundred years tho, nobody ever gets roasted for it. They do get defeated, but they should get sent to jail.
                Just to add if the RCMP work to get a case they then take it to a prosecutor to see if he will take the case to trial. I may be wrong but isn't our system set up with judges and prosecuting attorney's appointed by the people they are suppose to get convicted?

Don't rock the boat?

Comment

Moe set the record straight on chemtrails and covid vaccines. It took awhile because he is scared he might need every vote as the split on the right is getting bigger.

Comment

Forget about the chemtrails , injection of truth event in Calgary is where their was some real facts being revealed

Comment

Chemtrails along with every other hare brained conspiracy theory or urban myth has a morsel of truth which gives them some believability. It is a known fact cloud seeding is going on in the foothills to lessen the impacts of hail in Calgary. Problem is the hail is more severe east of the city because of it. Insurance companies pay for it as it makes business sense. Far as the government seeding clouds for nefarious reasons probably bs.

Comment

I'm not so sure about the cloud seeding causing more severe hail east of Calgary. That contradicts everything I have learned in my discussions directly with the people behind the cloud seeding.
                        I have a very acute interest in this topic because cloud seeding occurs just west of here on a regular basis all summer.
                        The theory being to create lots of nucleus to start many more hail stones than would occur naturally. So instead of a few hailstones growing larger and larger, and traveling further and further before falling, it's supposed to be many more much smaller hailstones that fall out much sooner.

Unfortunately, more small hailstones falling out sooner just so happens to occur directly over top of our farm on a regular basis.

I don't see how that would cause more hail further east.

Sacrifice Farmers crops to save the city people's RVs.

Comment

Isn't hail size related to the strength of the winds keeping the stones aloft so they can grow and the amount of cold freezing air and moisture available?

How does seeding influence the updraft winds?

Comment

Know notting about cloud seeding , but why do they do if it don't change outcome ?

Comment

Thought cloud seeding caused hail to be not as hard as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...