• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did not expect this in Toronto of all places !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not expect this in Toronto of all places !

looks like the people in Toronto finally have had enough of the liberal criminals

Shout it from the roof tops.

Comment

It sure must have been painful for CBC to write that !

Comment

Thank you freakland for putting the hate of the left on full display just before the election , i'm sure you helped anybody that was undecided make up their mind who to vote for

Comment

Shocked for sure, expected it to be closer than it has been, but a win is another story. PM retard must be sweating in a closet somewhere.

Comment

Now if the Oilers would have won the cup it would have been a really good start to my morning.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
              Now if the Oilers would have won the cup it would have been a really good start to my morning.
              Would have been better than any Canada Day .
              the Oil gave a good run

Comment

Yup, Church had a pretty good chance of winning until Freeland showed up.

Comment

With a bunch of Toronto Conservative MPs in the next government representing urban voters who are tired of Trudeau, will undoubtedly push PP to the middle on many issues.

Western Conservatives still won't get the government they hope for.

You are going to be disappointed in PP as he moves closer to the centre on most issues.

And get ready for the openly gay Deputy Prime Minster of Canada married to another woman!

The so cons will lose again!

Comment

Your such a loser

Comment

Boo Hoo get over it CC !!

Comment

Aww, tough one for Oiler's to lose, mostly Canadians on roster.

I bet SK3 was cheering for Florida.

Comment

I see the so cons already know they lost again!

Nothing like replacing a urban based Liberal with another urban based career politician who hasn't had a real job, but is good at yapping!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Your such a loser
                            While that is most definitely true, he is not wrong in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              I see the so cons already know they lost again!

Nothing like replacing a urban based Liberal with another urban based career politician who hasn't had a real job, but is good at yapping!
                              He isn’t much different than you are.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...