• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Debate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presidential Debate

Our satellite dish signal cut off at about half way so I will be looking for your input on this subject.

Like watching a comedy show. Trumps facial expressions were priceless. Biden looked totally lost mentally like visiting with someone with dementia. There was nothing of substance from either one only a series of personal attacks. More of a reality type show than a serious political debate.

Comment

I can only imagine

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
        Like watching a comedy show. Trumps facial expressions were priceless. Biden looked totally lost mentally like visiting with someone with dementia. There was nothing of substance from either one only a series of personal attacks. More of a reality type show than a serious political debate.
        Its an old marxist tactic to try and convince people they are not seeing what they are seeing. chuck tries it all the time here. Works on some low IQ people. Thats what the dems and the MSM tried with Biden even all this was evident since 5 yrs ago.

It wasnt meant to be a real debate, just a contrast show and basically Trump is sharp as a tack.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          I can only imagine
          Didn't waste my time on last night's cartoon, but those 2 old guys along with the Swedish Chef were at least funny.

Comment

A lot of criticism of Biden from the talking heads on CNN. The dems are looking to push Biden out, IMHO. The question is, who will they replace him with.

Comment

Time for Biden to step aside , he is not up to the job , but its who they would replace him with i would be concerned about , regarding sexual violence in the US now Biden says immigrants are not the problem , he said young women are being ****d by their brothers and SISTERS !!! , At least Trump is still fully there mentally, and is highly entertaining if notting else , i listened to some of debate , pathetic that America cant come up with two better candidates , its all just a clown show to give the people an impression that they have a choice and a say in who runs the country ,

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                A lot of criticism of Biden from the talking heads on CNN. The dems are looking to push Biden out, IMHO. The question is, who will they replace him with.
                Yes it looks like that is the plan

Comment

If thats the real Biden on stage, scary thought, who is really running the country.

Comment

“Shocking” lol lol

Comment

I didn't see the debate but saw a bit of a recap on what I think was the CBC.
                      They couldn't get no love for poor old sleepy Joe from any of thier talking heads.
                      The general consensus was time to go Joe. He is indeed too old,too senile and too incompetent to be running anything.
                      Putting him up for another 4 yrs looks like a major blunder by the Dems.
                      Widespread panic among democrats.

Comment

Yeah, it was obvious the talking heads were given their talking points. The fix is in.

Comment

Will Gavin Newsom step in to save the country from those 2 fools?
                          Be like Trudeau on steroids.

Comment

He seems to be the most likely candidate. Will Kamala let that happen?

Comment

What the hell went on there? I was left thinking this is elder abuse.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...