• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Debate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both Trudeau and Biden will be gone by end of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
      I think both Trudeau and Biden will be gone by end of summer.
      Look what happens when you push back a bit on the ridiculous establishment instead of being a pablum drinker like chuck.

- Biden being replaced
      - Trudeau being replaced
      - EU turning right
      - pending Trump win
      - Zelensky begging for a peace deal now
      - pride month failure
      - climate change narrative destroyed
      - J6 defendants released

When you see insane policy it should be attacked immediately instead of letting it fester.

Comment

France is turning over too.
        I see Mark Holland is looking to take the reigns as the most unhinged liberal minister.

Comment

Taiga, Hope they aren’t replaced by Newsom and Freeland. It could be worse than these two loons.

Comment

Freeland has the stank of Trudeau, all of the current batch do. They will need an outsider. I actually would prefer an election (sooner the better) with Trudeau still at the helm because he is poison for the party, Freeland almost as bad for them.

Comment

Don’t like this guy either

Comment

I see their is lots of talk of JT being replaced today , But I would much prefer to see JT and the liberal party destroyed in an election , but being the coward that he is, he will likely just scurry away and hide before election

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...