• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Day

Happy Canada Day.

Great country, wouldn't want to live or raise my family anywhere else in the world.

Happy Canada day Forage.
    Cold drizzly day but at least it’s not pouring! Good reason to celebrate.

Comment

Rained 3/10' on top of TOO phucking much, cloudy COLD, drizzle wet as F...not celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Rained 3/10' on top of TOO phucking much, cloudy COLD, drizzle wet as F...not celebrating.
        Yes happy dreary Canada Day. You got lucky we got another 3/4 inch yesterday.

Comment

Was forced to do an 800 mile crop check over the past few days thanks to union ahole strikers at Westjet
          anyway , only seen a handful of flowering canola , some decent fields but the majority is very late
          crazy amounts of water in areas south of Unity to west of Kindersley.
          decent crops Drumheler to Calgary and north to Edmonton and home back on 16 …but the vast majority is 2 weeks behind at least in many areas
          and tons of vol canola in later seeded canola fields
          lots of streaky fields due to wet seeding conditions.
          this crop in western Sask and central Alberta needs to make up a lot of time , a lot of
          variability , more than I have ever seen

Comment

So ya thanks to the union strikers that cost me over $500 in fuel , food and accommodation for derailing my time off
            that and another 100,000 travellers that had the Canada Day plans scrapped after agreeing not to go on the picket line Thursday then walking out Friday disrupting the lives of 100,000 people . My disgust of some unions grows everyday

Comment

Recent poll indicates 76% would call themselves proud Canadians.

While 80% of MB., SK., and AB. would call themselves proud Canadians.

Drove to a funeral in Sk, 550 miles there and back one day.

Easy breezy, water in fields every mile.

Comment

what is the definition of a proud Canadian ? 80% in MB SK AB wont be proud of how Canada is being run and destroyed thats for sure

Comment

Proud to be a Canadian just not proud of what Canada is becoming
                  but big change coming hopefully

Comment

Yes Canada is a wonderful country , could be one of the worlds best , if not for the horrendous leadership

Comment

It is the best country in the world, isn't that why you moved to Canada?

The governing political party shouldn't be the factor when it comes to being a proud Canadian.

But, once PP becomes PM you'll join the other 80% of us Canadians.

Fair weather patriots, it's not my way.

Comment

Can I be a proud Canadian with unacceptable views? I wonder if I should be tolerated….

Comment

Thats not why i moved Forage, and i will wait and see what PP does before i get too excited , my expectations are pretty low believe me , yes the land of Canada is fantastic , but the people have never been more divided and hateful , my kids have been made feel guilty because of what happened to native folk here ,when us Irish folk are one of the most harmless races of people , we never went and invaded or attacked anybody , i believe we were invaded and overran i think it was 9 times down trough history , all we wanted was to be left alone , none of my ancestors were over here doing terrible things to the Natives , we were busy trying to get our own land back , When the rule of law is applied even to everybody and charter of rights and freedoms is honoured i will then consider being proud to live here in Canada
                          Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 2, 2024, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Recent poll indicates 76% would call themselves proud Canadians.

While 80% of MB., SK., and AB. would call themselves proud Canadians.

Drove to a funeral in Sk, 550 miles there and back one day.

Easy breezy, water in fields every mile.
                            By the way very recent CTV poll ,70% say Canada is broken

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                              Thats not why i moved Forage, and i will wait and see what PP does before i get too excited , my expectations are pretty low believe me , yes the land of canada of Canada is fantastic , but the people have never been more divided and hateful , my kids have been made feel guilty because of what happened to native folk here ,when us Irish folk are one of the most harmless races of people , we never went and invaded or attacked anybody , i believe we were invaded and overran i think it was 9 times down trough history , all we wanted was to be left alone , none of my ancestors were over here doing terrible things to the Natives , we were busy trying to get our own land back , When the rule of law is applied even to everybody and charter of rights and freedoms is honoured i will then consider being proud to live here in Canada

I'm not getting into the native issue, as I think we all would agree that it's an F ing mess no matter on which side of the fence your standing . Will the bleeding of moneys stop, it's got to at some point.

Is there anyone with enough courage or backbone willing to do it, I'm trying to remain hopeful on that one.

My ancestors are Ukrainian, are the Irish suffering right now? Save that one for those on Putin's side.

Bottom line, yes there are issues here in Canada, but go ahead and name a Country that doesn't have issues, 99% are worse.

Far to many Canadians like to feel sorry for themselves, and don't appreciate where they live and what they have.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...