• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federated Coop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federated Coop

5 days and counting to get their system back up and running. Very little communication from head office on social media.

They must have decided to take the long weekend off.

They post about crap no one cares about but a major disruption , they can't be bothered.

Local here had set up a truck to fill the slip tanks of members so was able to get some fuel last week.

Comment

I had to ask to get a slip tank out of the fuel trucks and the local was good.

FCL should be providing updates . This isn't a local problem, it's a head office problem.

That office building in Saskatoon should have been busy with the IT folks working , chances are they were enjoying their weekend off.

Comment

They are cutting me a check for a bungled fuel delivery (gas and diesel mix ) from last fall. Must have crashed the system

Comment

Local Coop this morning switched back to old computer system. Works but slow. Also short staffed. Senior guys and management at tills and on fork lift

Comment

Will be heading to local PetroCan to open a fuel account.

Comment

What went on with slo-op this time? I know federated is a beast the locals created and is now the ever too powerful force which essentially tells the locals what to do but sometimes it’s probably for the best as some locals are a mess. Our coop is great when it comes to fuel. Service and quality second to none. Price, well not so much. On the ag side I quit them years ago as they went out of their way at the time to telegraph they could care less about ag. Lost tons of ag business and have never got it back. Even cps gained business.

Comment

I avoid Coop as much as possible.
                Only go near them unless if there is no other option.
                The IT scam problem didn’t affect me at all because I won’t go near them.
                Long Live The Independent Businessman!

Comment

Federated is just another billion dollar money pit...they force local private Co-ops to drive up to 100 miles with local fuel trucks to pick up fuel for farms...won't give them 60,000 litre skid tanks for local storage and super-b drops. Farmers built FCL and refinery...time to take it back...cost of refining gas and diesel roughly $.10/litre........somebody is making a pile of $$$

Comment

UFA moving into Saskatchewan and heading east to Manitoba....welcome to Sask....good to have another choice!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      What went on with slo-op this time? I know federated is a beast the locals created and is now the ever too powerful force which essentially tells the locals what to do but sometimes it’s probably for the best as some locals are a mess. Our coop is great when it comes to fuel. Service and quality second to none. Price, well not so much. On the ag side I quit them years ago as they went out of their way at the time to telegraph they could care less about ag. Lost tons of ag business and have never got it back. Even cps gained business.
                      Apparently they got hacked, disabling their cardlocks across western Canada.

Comment

Welcome to the reality's of a cashless society , i have had people argue with me that their is no more need for cash , but when internet is down everything stops , and thats only the tip of the iceberg of all the other negatives of not having the cash option

Comment

Every major equipment dealer also hacked. Told it could be august before it’s back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                            Every major equipment dealer also hacked. Told it could be august before it’s back to normal.
                            was told Brandt equipment (basically the JD dealer in Alberta now) bought out the rights to JD's greenscreen system... JD thought they had a sucker on the line and sold for next to nothing. Apparently unhackable? By comparison to the fancy UI friendly systems that most have its positively prehistoric, but it's basically a DOS program

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...