• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin

Was P Poilivers advice so wrong after all CC ? looks like yet again you have been 100% wrong !! up 30% in past 6 months ,i see lately you have stopped calling him crypto polly LOL , you need to start getting your information from credible sources !

So how much did you invest in Crypto Crop?

It's funny PP isn't telling us anymore that crypto currencies would be good for fighting inflation! I wonder why, after he put so much "thought" into that dumbass idea that fell flat in a second.

I guess he learned his lesson.

Comment

I hope bitcoin stays at this level until after harvest so I can buy more because by 2025 we will likely se $150k Bitcoin. Just got to get this harvest off.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So how much did you invest in Crypto Crop?

It's funny PP isn't telling us anymore that crypto currencies would be good for fighting inflation! I wonder why, after he put so much "thought" into that dumbass idea that fell flat in a second.

I guess he learned his lesson.
        Was it back in 2022 PP said crypto may be a good investment ? it likely near double in value now , tell us how that was a dumbass suggestion ? looks like you believe the real dumbass lie saying you will get more back than you pay in carbon tax , and that the tax will change the weather

Comment

Crypto crashed after PP said it would be a good investment.

And as of last September his disclosure to Office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner show he sold his shares in a bitcoin ETF or the value fell below the $10,000 threshold.

If you want to gamble with a highly volatile unregulated currency that the underworld and organized crime loves, and that has seen some major players convicted of fraud in their ponzi schemes, go ahead.

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...