• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Will Left Steal The American Election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    If Harris wins , the Repulicans have only themselves to blame for letting Trump take over their party. Choosing a corrupt narcissistic felon won't end well. Senility of Trump just icing on the cake.
    Not wrong but Harris has the most dismal record of any VP in history
    They simply have a political gong show going on on both sides
    if one can’t agree to that there is something mentally wrong and one should seek help

Comment

Kamala Harris on her days as District Attorney and Attorney General:

"In those roles, I took on perpetrators of all kinds: predators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain," she said. "So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's type."

She is a very effective dynamic speaker and has a lot of charisma that appeals across the generations.

Trump will be seething and wetting the bed!

Project 2025 will be a millstone around Trumps neck. He is trying to distance himself from Project 2025 but so many of his political allies were involved it won't work.

The grass roots funding record after Harris entered the race is a sign that Donald the fraudster is in for a very rough ride.

He is now the old senile yesterdays man.

He will already be planning on how to steal the election!
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 24, 2024, 07:29.

Comment

Agstar, Marxism wont save you. You sound like you have been on a 48 hr cnn binge like chuck.

Simply put if Trump isn’t the president and PP the PM by this time next year, you can kiss it all good bye.

Or you can be delusional like chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

"In those roles, I took on perpetrators of all kinds: predators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain," she said. "So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's type."

She is a very effective dynamic speaker and has a lot of charisma that appeals across the generations.

Project 2025 will be a millstone around Trumps neck. He is trying to distance himself from Project 2025 but so many of his political allies were involved it won't work.

The grass roots funding record after Harris entered the race is a sign that Donald the fraudster is in for a very rough ride.

The only reason she got a pile of fundraising was all the big donors were withholding or refusing to give to Biden . As soon as they booted Biden the money came back in . It’s certainly not because of Harris record, she was a complete disaster on boarder security and everyone knows it but that’s their only choice at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Agstar, Marxism wont save you. You sound like you have been on a 48 hr cnn binge like chuck.

Simply put if Trump isn’t the president and PP the PM by this time next year, you can kiss it all good bye.

Or you can be delusional like chuck.
            No one knows what he H you are talking about. You make no sense.

Comment

No one knows what he H you are talking about. You make no sense.
              Everyone knows what I am talking about.

But tell us more about how great Heels Up Harris is going to be for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

An interesting take on Harris from down under

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Everyone knows what I am talking about.

But tell us more about how great Heels Up Harris is going to be for the US.
                  Paid sick leave, healthcare for all. Letting women control their bodies. Support NATO.

Comment

what pays for no 1 and 2 on your list ? more tax ?

Comment

Women always have controlled their bodies.

baby is not her body

Comment

It is called an umbilical cord. No cord no fetus.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                          what pays for no 1 and 2 on your list ? more tax ?
                          The same people that paid for Trumps corporate tax cuts.

Comment

Paid sick leave, healthcare for all. Letting women control their bodies. Support NATO.
                            ...wide open border,endless wars,communism

Comment

Not against NATO , but absolutely ditch the UN and the Marxist WEF

Comment

The Left Wing Lunatic press is building her up but she will fall flat on her face. I don’t believe one word they say, lying scumbags. She maybe raised a tenth of what they say. All theatrics from actors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...