• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Deere has gone woke

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You guys really don't have an answer to why PP is featuring "woke" diversity inclusiveness in his appointments and caucus!

I think its a brilliant move to have LGBQT+ MPs and leaders to broaden the tent and appeal to urban voters.
    You are an embarrassment.
    So just because the left only hires people based on quota's and not merit, you project that onto the deputy leader of the conservatives.

You literally outright state that she is simply a woke diversity inclusivity hire to appeal to urban voters.

It never occurred to you that she might be the most qualified candidate for the job.

Who is the bigot?

Comment

She may be indeed qualified, I never said she wasn't, did I?

But you still haven't acknowledged PP is woke and inclusive!

But don't let that stop you from calling everyone else who includes, speaks up or supports the LGBQT+ community as woke.

Comment

She may be indeed qualified, I never said she wasn't, did I?

But you still haven't acknowledged PP is woke and inclusive!

But don't let that stop you from calling everyone else who includes, speaks up or supports the LGBQT+ community as woke.
        Promoting the best candidate based on merit is not woke. Woke is promoting a totally incompetent candidate based only on their identity.

For example, see the potential new Democrat leader in the US.

Comment

So Kamala Harris is not qualified with all her experience as a prosecutor, Attorney General, Senator, and as current Vice president?

Really?

More woman hating nonsense?

How much more qualified could any woman possible be?

But it is still not good enough?

What the hell is your problem with her qualifications and experience?

Your biggest problem is she is going to kick your hero's ass!

Comment

conservative values vs radical woke lefty agenda is the choice for people in US , its not Trump vs Harris

Comment

So Kamala Harris is not qualified with all her experience as a prosecutor, Attorney General, Senator, and as current Vice president?

Really?

More woman hating nonsense?

How much more qualified could any woman possible be?

But it is still not good enough?

What the hell is your problem with her qualifications and experience?

Your biggest problem is she is going to kick your hero's ass!
              Hey UpChuck... what is a women?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...