• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump tells Christians they won’t have to vote after this election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

I know more than a few ABC type ( anybody but Conservative ) that just don't vote.

That will be a huge number in the coming elections IMHO.

And your vote won't count in the next federal election.

You are wrong.I voted saskparty and Harper when a political correction was needed.Can not imagine I am alone.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post

You are wrong.I voted saskparty and Harper when a political correction was needed.Can not imagine I am alone.
      Do you think a political correction on the federal scene is necessary next year?

Comment

What is it called when someone says utter bs to put themselves in the shoes of ones disagreeing with them in an argument to sway them to their side. Like a vegan saying they used to love eating bacon but saw a cute piggy or found out it was very unhealthy etc. or someone who says they voted conservative when necessary. Seems to be the same bs. Chuck even alluded to voting conservative some time ago but we know not to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          What is it called when someone says utter bs to put themselves in the shoes of ones disagreeing with them in an argument to sway them to their side. Like a vegan saying they used to love eating bacon but saw a cute piggy or found out it was very unhealthy etc. or someone who says they voted conservative when necessary. Seems to be the same bs. Chuck even alluded to voting conservative some time ago but we know not to be true.
          Are you suggesting that I'm not going to receive an answer or at least not an honest answer to my question to new guy?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Are you suggesting that I'm not going to receive an answer or at least not an honest answer to my question to new guy?
            Give him/her the benefit of the doubt. At least Newguy interacts. Chuck is just preaching bs from a bully pulpit. No care to actually acknowledge they’re capable of human interaction.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Do you think a political correction on the federal scene is necessary next year?
              Yes a political correction would be a good thing.A new leader for Liberals is due.Liberals may have moved too much left and Polly for 4 years would over correct that for sure.Moe would be in trouble and would be gone after that as he would have no one to blame and fight anymore . Wish the federal ekection was sooner than the provincial because if Moe gets back in for 4 years filling pockets with cash will make the Devine government look honest.

Comment

Yes a political correction would be a good thing.A new leader for Liberals is due.Liberals may have moved too much left and Polly for 4 years would over correct that for sure.Moe would be in trouble and would be gone after that as he would have no one to blame and fight anymore . Wish the federal ekection was sooner than the provincial because if Moe gets back in for 4 years filling pockets with cash will make the Devine government look honest.
                Perhaps I was too purposefully indirect with the question. I was inquiring if you would vote for Pollievre next time? Your response seems to indicate that you would still vote liberal no matter what. But you are thinking they will have changed leader by then, that is what you mean by a political correction? Is that accurate?

As for Pollievre being too far the other way, one would have to be so far out in left field that you can't even see the center to consider the current conservative party as right wing. Even Chuck refers to them as woke now.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 1, 2024, 16:55.

Comment

What Pollievre is saying now is irrelevant.Trump style politics ony as soon as he gets in he will not do a whole lot different as Canada has a very good banking system and economy is doing quite well.He will govern with science and not truck stop healthcare.

Comment

What Pollievre is saying now is irrelevant.Trump style politics ony as soon as he gets in he will not do a whole lot different as Canada has a very good banking system and economy is doing quite well.He will govern with science and not truck stop healthcare.
                    You didn't answer.
                    You deflected to something incomprehensible.
                    Don't be a chuckChuck. One per forum is already one too many.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...