• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harris the border czar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Two completely different situations.
    Bullshit! Complete utter bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      how about the bodily autonomy of the helpless innocent unborn ? nobody asks them what they would like done with their body's , would they like to have a life of not ? have very mixed thoughts on MAID also
      I agree with you on many things but this is where we have to agree to disagree. MAID is messy but I see both sides. Seen enough suicides of people I know and hate the thought but also seen people suffer as they slowly died. Far as abortion if someone is willing to abort an unwanted pregnancy because of their own disregard for the consequences of their actions is it justified the pregnancy is carried to term? I know the religious element and honestly myself hate the thoughts of killing a life I’ve had a hand in creating but I can’t put my values or beliefs upon someone else. It’s messy but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Bullshit! Complete utter bullshit.
        That is very intelligent argument. One only affects the subject. The other affects all of society.

Comment

pure nonsense , it was never even tested to stop transmission

Comment

Two completely different situations.
            Can you explain please.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Can you explain please.
              One is a personal , the other is societal.

Comment

Yes we all agree that murdering small children is wrong. That's a long way from termination of a life threatening pregnancy.
                A life threatening pregnancy is one thing , agree , but that represents maybe 1% of abortions ??
                vast majority are pure and simple selfishness situations, that are hiding behind the first

Comment

My sister in law is one of them , zero conscious, zero accountability for her actions , 4 abortions .
                  the vast majority have absolutely zero to do with Women’s health
                  if one was so concerned about women’s health they would condemn men competing in women’s boxing , but not one will
                  it’s ludicrous

Comment

I am all in favour of a women’s right to chose if a **** , serious health issues what not .
                    but simply just to have zero accountability, I have reservations about that big time .
                    it’s a very slippery slope

Comment

Regardless, Harris is the most fake “politician” in history, even more so than his Trudeau and possibly even Freeland .
                      it’s crazy the attention that dim wit is getting

Comment

And she was 100% proclaimed as the border Czar by All democrats and main stream media , miserably failed , then they blamed the other side for her complete incompetence.
                        now they are putting her on a pedestal like some super hero .. lol

astounding considering she was the first to be booted from the Democratic primary in 2020 for being completely incompetent
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 19, 2024, 22:56.

Comment

Yes we all agree that murdering small children is wrong. That's a long way from termination of a life threatening pregnancy.
                          You lefties are absolutely nuts, can’t even be honest in a quoted post, absolutely evil, everyone of you!

Comment

It's none of your bushiness what women choose when it comes to their own bodies, healthcare and reproduction.

PP is going too have play lots of whack a mole with this issue. PP is pro choice.

Comment

NOT their bodies DUMMY! The baby can have a DIFFERENT blood type! Square that lefty baby killers.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                It's none of your bushiness what women choose when it comes to their own bodies, healthcare and reproduction.

PP is going too have play lots of whack a mole with this issue. PP is pro choice.
                                are you sure PP is pro choice ?is it you or the NDP is spewing lies ? im sure he will avoid the issue as much as possible

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...