• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harris the border czar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wins elections on a pro life platform in Canada. Realize Honeydew is just saying whatever for arguments sake. NDP lies like a tarp always. Sask ndp were famous for alleging Sask party would privatize crowns Staved off an election loss or two. They live on fear and wallow in it in their daily lives.

Comment

i think he imagines stuff and then thinks it true

Comment

Yes PP is pro choice.

Suck it up Crop. You lost on social issues in the CPC.

"As our party's policy book adopted by party members, has said for years, 'a Conservative Government will not support any legislation to regulate abortion.' When I am prime minister, no laws or rules will be passed that restrict women's reproductive choices. Period," Poilievre added.

As for same-sex marriage, Poilievre said "Canadians are free to love and marry who they choose. Same sex marriage is legal and it will remain legal when I am prime minister, full stop.

"I will lead a small government that minds its own business, letting people make their own decisions about their love lives, their families, their bodies, their speech, their beliefs and their money. We will put people back in charge of their lives in the freest country in the world."
        ​
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 22, 2024, 07:58.

Comment

Good points , and will not force the public to take vaccinations.
          their body their choice no different than the abortion issue ?

Comment

So you are pro choice and anti vaccination?

Comment

He's probably pro choice, anti intra- country passport.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                So you are pro choice and anti vaccination?
                Why does everyone have to be labeled ??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...