• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Olympics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic excuses for human beings who have hitched their wagons to a " cause " instead of working at a job contributing to society in a meaningful way. Just my opinion , but I am tired of being bombarded with this ridiculous garbage that erodes society.

Like I said , this is my opinion.

Comment

Trouble is that I can't boycott the olympics any more than I already am: which is not one second of view time. Anyways if one needed proof that they are simply a farce, now you have it.

Comment

same here , no interest , but it shud be about sportsmanship not pushing an agenda

Comment

Last I checked, I don't get veto power over my tax dollars supporting the Olympics.
          The Canadian government directly spends $66 million per year for Olympics. I assume that is much higher on years when the Olympics take place?

How do I boycott that?

Comment

if viewership is way down i don't think sponsors will be very happy

Comment

It’s a Bacchanalia. A reference to the origins of the Olympics in Greece. It’s why Jesus is blue and covered in g****s, because he’s really Dionysus.

It’s amazing what sort of mythology there is in the world when you don’t have your head stuck up the ass end of Christianity.

The head table design? Well unless 98% of all wedding suppers ever held is mocking the last supper, it’s the best position to portray a scene from.

Goes to show that when people are looking for something to upset and offend them, they’ll find it, no matter what it’s actually supposed to represent.

Comment

Do you think they advanced their cause ?
                Or made life better for plain everyday q ueer folk?

Comment

CBC refers to it as a reenactment of last supper, and im even more shocked they used the pic with the sicko with his private parts hanging out ! i understood they were trying to scrub that from the internet

Comment

Swimming events in the Seine were postponed because of heightened fecal levels. Heard locals were purposely shitting in the river. I have the utmost respect for our athletes but in the grand scheme I wouldn’t lose any sleep if the whole thing was shelved. Just a dick swinging competition where totalitarian nations try to hard stroking their ego.

Comment

likely the same as the crapping on the beaches in Ontario ,we import the 3rd world and guess what , we become the third world also

Comment

Oh the outrage!

Christianity has such an unblemished record!

The catholic church for example protected priests who abused children and covered it up for decades in a sexual abuse scandal for the ages.

It has lost all moral authority on social issues with its outdated views and rules against contraception, women and LGBQT+ people.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Oh the outrage!

The catholic church for example protected priests who abused children and covered it up for decades in a sexual abuse scandal for the ages.

It has lost all moral authority on social issues with its outdated views and rules against contraception, women and LGBQT+ people.
                          Now you are using emoji's to discuss pedophilia.

What is funny about this topic?

Comment

Oh the outrage!

yes i knew you would be defending drag queens , one who had his private parts hanging out for the children of the world to see, tell us how they will further their cause by insulting billions of people worldwide ?

Comment

Oh the outrage!

You’re right but for grins if I showed up at a nfu or better yet ndp meeting with my weiner hanging out. . . .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...