• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Olympics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This discussion certainly went an unexpected direction.

I live a very sheltered life...

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      There’s no absolutes in the world.

Take a survey of a group of people; how many men have received unsolicited vag photos vs how many women have received unsolicited dick photos.

You'll get very different answers.

Then ask how many of each they’ve got.

Again, very different answers.

I really wouldn’t want to be you guys realizing how often your teenage daughters are likely opening up their phones to random penis in their messages.
      Thought I had a wild younger life but never thought in my life of sending or receiving unsolicited pictures of human anatomy. I’m from the fax machine joke era.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        This discussion certainly went an unexpected direction.

I live a very sheltered life...
        lol puts new meaning into a nfu circle jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Thought I had a wild younger life but never thought in my life of sending or receiving unsolicited pictures of human anatomy. I’m from the fax machine joke era.
          Never seen a photocopied butt? ????

My high school years didn’t have phones with cameras. They had disposable cameras for sports trips and that was apparently opportunity enough.

Once phones with cameras made an appearance in my 20s the rate of incidence increased.

Knowing how bad men who should know better are, I can’t imagine how bad younger ones are. For that matter, a few years back when I was in a have fun phase, the new thing to do seems to be to Snapchat all your friends a photo or video of who you’ve got naked. Infuriating to run into. Can’t say if girls are also partaking in THAT horrible idea, although it’s likely some are. Even if it would just be payback.

Phones have made people scum.

Comment

There’s no absolutes in the world.

Take a survey of a group of people; how many men have received unsolicited vag photos vs how many women have received unsolicited dick photos.

You'll get very different answers.

Then ask how many of each they’ve got.

Again, very different answers.

I really wouldn’t want to be you guys realizing how often your teenage daughters are likely opening up their phones to random penis in their messages.
            Depends how you raise your daughters , let me know when you’re a parent .
            absolutely respect your opinion, but I’d never judge your chickens lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Depends how you raise your daughters , let me know when you’re a parent .
              absolutely respect your opinion, but I’d never judge your chickens lol
              What does how you raise your daughters have to do with anything?

Are you saying only women who behave certain ways receive unsolicited dick photos? That it’s our behaviour that leads to their inappropriate actions? That if we were raised differently(better?) we wouldn’t receive such photos?

You think because you raise your daughters a certain way they won’t receive dick photos?

Comment

What does how you raise your daughters have to do with anything?

Are you saying only women who behave certain ways receive unsolicited dick photos? That it’s our behaviour that leads to their inappropriate actions? That if we were raised differently(better?) we wouldn’t receive such photos?

You think because you raise your daughters a certain way they won’t receive dick photos?
                Has to do with everything in perspective. Obviously you don’t grasp …. Respectfully

Comment

You’re being incredibly naive.

Unless you also believe that only women who ask for it get ****d too.

Comment

You’re being incredibly naive.

Unless you also believe that only women who ask for it get ****d too.
                    Your being as judgmental at chuck, just let it go

Comment

Your being as judgmental at chuck, just let it go
                      No, I will not let it go when a man is insinuating that it’s a woman’s fault when other men behave inappropriately towards her.

If that is not what you meant to say feel free to clarify what you did mean because right now you are ranking at Top Asshole place.​

How a woman is raised is NO excuse for how men behave towards them. It does not matter how a woman is raised or how she behaves, men should not send her unsolicited genitalia photos. How a woman is raised also does not protect her from men sending her inappropriate material, no matter what you tell yourself to sleep soundly at night.

Then to add fuel to your truly poorly worded post, you think you can safely tell me that because I don’t have children, don’t have daughters, I can’t know what I’m talking about? I can’t speak from the experience of being a daughter, I can only speak from the experience of being a parent?

Me being a daughter puts me a hell of a lot closer to the experiences your daughter will go through than you will ever be as her father.

Instead of focusing on how daughters are raised, you should be focusing on how sons are raised. Start with yourself because right now the example you’re setting is that dick pics are fine if the woman wasn’t raised how you think she should have been. Hopefully if you have sons they’re learning from their mother.
                      Last edited by Blaithin; Jul 31, 2024, 22:19.

Comment

You completely misread what I posted . I totally agree with most what you say . But that display at the Olympic opening ceremonies was completely disgraceful.

Comment

You completely misread what I posted . I totally agree with most what you say . But that display at the Olympic opening ceremonies was completely disgraceful.
                          That’s why I asked what you meant, and was told that I just didn’t grasp.

Olympics is a different thing altogether.

Comment

Holey smokes what a forum
                            asked to daughter aged in 30s if they received pics discussed i said be honest one said not since high school other said never.
                            my gosh only time i would send a pic like that is of a bull with a crook dodger to the vet

think im the sheltered one have to go back to canada to get corrupted

yeah yeah fossil coulda been throwback

edit if i did one of these "pics"might win best dried flower arrangement at local country fair
                            Last edited by Landdownunder; Aug 1, 2024, 04:34.

Comment

I can’t imagine a more pleasant surprise than receiving such a beautiful message. (Sarcasm). How to impress a potential?

Comment

Now I'm afraid to open the today in pictures thread. Mallee is quite the photographer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...