• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Olympics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some types of girls get nasty pics and some type of girls don’t.

Comment

I have to wonder, does the the crashing of this site have anything to do with all of the mention of nude pictures on this thread? Has the volume of traffic gone up so drastically that the site crashed?
      Is the internet that excited to see Wily's willy?
      And yes, that is sarcasm.

Comment

Wondering whats happening. I thought Chucks Willy crashed or something it was so quiet on here.

Comment

Gosh it was getting fun and then it crashed.
          Watching news last night. Sure were pushing message that Parisians were starting to embrace games but didn’t do a good enough job of it. Lots closed shop and left town.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
            Wondering whats happening. I thought Chucks Willy crashed or something it was so quiet on here.
            I think he found his calling. After Wilton suggested the idea of entertaining at radical left-wing events, Chuck disappeared.

Dancing naked in front of a bunch of marxists sounds like a much easier way to make a living than posting intellectually naked in a hostile forum full of people with common sense.

Best of luck with your new career chuck.

Comment

Don’t worry the Meota Mongoose will hide in the weeds waiting for his snake like Rikki Tikki Tavi. I love Rudyard Kipling. Just when we think he f’ed off for good he will appear again reinvigorated. Imagine these nutty left wing gatherings are like an episode of Saltburn. They’re depraved bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                Some types of girls get nasty pics and some type of girls don’t.
                All types of girls get nasty pics (and messages). Some types just get more than others. Some for legitimate reasons, some for disgusting reasons. It’s a very broad occurrence affecting many different people.

Freud could probably explain it.

Comment

On Blaithins' side here.
                  Too much absolutism going on here.
                  Good thing Agriville can't vote on abortion or my sexual preferences.
                  Erik Erikson's 8 stages of maturity could be a partial explanatory for some behavior.

Simple common sense would not have a male musculoskeletal structure compete with a female one in certain sports. Although I've known ladies who'd make those "guys" cry in terror. Probably fun to watch that.

Comment

And I think Blaithin being rather tolerant.

If you spend your life in the front pew singing with the choir, you're not going to see or hear anything else.

Comment

I had this typed out

Comment

I will leave it at that
                        but if my girls trained for years to go to the Olympics to compete in a women’s sport , only to get beat by a biological male , I have a huge issue with that , is what it is

Comment

Joe Rogan is so right on point on this

Comment

What I am amazed with is the Canadian swimmers , hammer throw champions , male and female , our beach volleyball ladies crushing it , and others all in their respective categories being the best in the world

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              What I am amazed with is the Canadian swimmers , hammer throw champions , male and female , our beach volleyball ladies crushing it , and others all in their respective categories being the best in the world
                              As far as entertainment goes, the Canadian ladies beach volleyball team is definitely superior to the Egyptian ladies volleyball.

I get the impression that this sport is only included to attract a certain demographic of viewers who otherwise are not big fans of the olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

As far as entertainment goes, the Canadian ladies beach volleyball team is definitely superior to the Egyptian ladies volleyball.

I get the impression that this sport is only included to attract a certain demographic of viewers who otherwise are not big fans of the olympics.
                                Women in bikinis , men in shorts. I wonder what demographic this is meant to appeal to?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...