• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Olympics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand exactly where you’re coming from but some women aren’t ladies….

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      There needs to be more smiling on this site. Too many angry old men
      I’m guessing you need chuckroach for more silly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        How do you reconcile that with the leftist ideology that there should be equality of outcome?
        You acknowledged that there are differences in abilities. Yet the DEI proponents insists that needs to be equality of outcome.

How do you personally square that circle? Or did you just step on yet another garden rake that contradicts everything you have been preaching on here for years?​

Who said there should be equality of outcome in competitive sports?

Another desperate dumbass idea as a response from A5! No surprise there!

How's the weather smoke and crop A5?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Who said there should be equality of outcome in competitive sports?

Another desperate dumbass idea as a response from A5! No surprise there!

How's the weather smoke and crop A5?
          Who said anything about competitive sports?
          Were you aware of that d e i has permeated virtually every aspect of modern life, from hiring practices to education?

As for the crops, wheat looked best ever as of late july, as of today, I don't think it will beat last year's record. Barely looks good not exceptional. Canola has some bright spots and some really ugly. I have low expectations. Smoke comes and goes hasn't been bad for the last couple of weeks.
          ​​​​​​
          As for the weather, myself personally, not a fan of the heat. But our crops definitely prefer this compared to the usual cold and wet.

How about you?
          How do the crops look?
          Did you know that you can post farming related messages over in the adult forum? Agstar keeps insisting that you aren't actually prohibited from doing so, you prove him right and prove me wrong by taking this question to the adult forum.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 20, 2024, 12:27.

Comment

Crops looking very good here.

If you think this is only a childs forum why do you post so much here?

And how do you square receiving ag subsidies from taxpayers when you are a pretend libertarian?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

If you think this is only a childs forum why do you post so much here?
              Have you not figured out that I am just here to harass you yet?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...