• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calgary storm

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop replaced Big Lentil when it comes to fake science and never giving up on the absurd and other flat earth ideas!

None of you have explained why every province still recommends covid vaccines!

If there was any evidence that they are causing excess deaths, you think they might reconsider?

It must be a cover up or conspiracy at the highest levels of Moe and Smiths governments!

Comment

Anyone thinking that the experimental shots that made 80% of the population guinea pigs is actually a worthwhile endeavour is severely brainwashed and lacking any critical thinking skills, the vaxx doesn’t stop Covid and doesn’t stop transmission, it’s not a vaccine it’s a social experiment at best.
      Last edited by TSIPP; Aug 9, 2024, 07:45.

Comment

Moe and Smith are promoting dangerous "experimental" vaccines then?

Tsipper putting more silly into agrisilly!

Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 9, 2024, 07:52.

Comment

Moe and Smith don’t have a clue, they didn’t test them.

Comment

You can no longer book a Covid vaccine on line, I’m guessing someone in the government is smarting up.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Moe and Smith are promoting dangerous "experimental" vaccines then?

Tsipper putting more silly into agrisilly!

They are doing what they are told by higher powers , you would know that if you knew how it was managed in Sk , and i wont waste my time telling you

Comment

Crazy how threads go sideways

anyhow s ……

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post

They are doing what they are told by higher powers , you would know that if you knew how it was managed in Sk , and i wont waste my time telling you
                  Huh? Which higher powers are controlling Smith and Moe?

Crop and Tsipper the silly brothers who can't come up with a credible argument to save themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

In this case. The patient was the populated area of calgary. The medical intervention was cloud seeding. The outcome was a massive hail storm over calgary, with the associated massive property damage.

There is no definitive way to prove that it would have been worse without the intervention.

Seems eerily familiar to all the people I know who were hospitalized after getting the vaccine, and we're reassured that it would have been much worse if they hadn't been vaccinated.

As for the poor grammar in the unintelligible comment, you'll have to take that up with Google speech to text. And because the site was down I was unable to edit afterwards
                    Huh?

In the case of vaccines its well documented that vaccines reduced the severity of the disease.

But don't let scientific evidence get in the way of your unproven off the wall opinions! [/QUOTE]

Here is an easy to answer question. Both Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden have had multiple Covid infections. Both have had the first 2 Covid shots and according to press releases multiple boosters yet both have had multiple infections. Supporters of the Covid shot would say that without the shot they would have been much sicker. How do they know? There is no way to test that on Trudeau and Biden? How many times have Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden had measles or polio? None to my knowledge. Now those are examples of vaccines that actually prevent infection.

Comment

Huh ,CC keep listening to CBC , everything else is not credible

Comment

Hamloc have you heard about larger studies of the effectiveness of vaccines?

Apparently not. You think you have an "easy" answer based on Trudeau and Biden?

You are dead wrong about whether effectiveness of vaccines can be studied.

"In one of the largest studies of its kind, researchers provide answers to whether COVID-19 vaccinations reduce sickness and mortality following infection with SARS-CoV-2.

The study published today in The Lancet Microbe ([url]https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(23)00171-4/fulltext[/url]) found among individuals recently infected with SARS-CoV-2, those who were fully vaccinated had lower concentrations of almost all inflammation markers (cytokines and chemokines) than those who were unvaccinated in the short-term and long-term after symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection.

While vaccinations don’t entirely prevent infection, this study demonstrates that vaccination significantly reduces morbidity and mortality by significantly reducing elevated levels of cytokines and chemokines that are correlated with a higher risk of severe infection."

[url]https://news.cuanschutz.edu/news-stories/new-research-shines-light-on-how-covid-19-vaccination-reduces-severity-and-mortality-after-breakthrough-infections[/url]

Comment

Chuck, were those studies funded to investigate the effectiveness of the Vax or to prove that it was effective?

Big difference.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...