• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada’s productivity problem isn’t that big if we exclude oil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you still there, chuck?
    School is back in session, I gave you some very simple math homework. Have you found the answer yet?
    Canadas unproductive workforce now consists 25% of government employees(do you think correlation implies causation in this case?). Growing at the rate of 5% per year. How many years before Canada's workforce is entirely unproductive government employees and the communist revolution is complete?

Bonus marks if you can calculate how productive the workforce will be when the oil and gas industry has been completely shut down and the entire private workforce replaced with civil servants.

Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 7, 2024, 09:18.

Comment

Chucks post about avoiding questions this morning prompted me to revisit this thread.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      has the charm of a snake as he slithers away from hard questions.
      Have you found the answers to my questions above yet?​

Comment

So when are you predicting 100% of all jobs will produce nothing A5? Just like your job!

A5 putting the silly again and again into Agrisilly!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          So when are you predicting 100% of all jobs will produce nothing A5? Just like your job!

A5 putting the silly again and again into Agrisilly!
          I was asking you. It's a math question. The civil service is growing at 5% per year. Currently at 25%. How long before there is no private sector left?

Since you are convinced that it is the private sector oil and gas industry that is dragging down Canada's productivity, when they are all eliminated, and replaced by public sector employees, how productive will our economy be then?

Comment

Crypto will fix it by cutting all those extra jobs and driving the unemployment rate up just in time for the the big recession after he is elected!

Comment

Chuck, with all the charm of a snake ( actually, snakes are much more charming than you), you are slithering away from the question.
              Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Comment

Just like you A5 except you come up with really dumbass ideas that you never backup with evidence!

Comment

It is now the second week of school chuck.
                  You can't keep using the dog ate my homework excuse all semester.
                  For how long can we continue to increase the civil service by 5% per year before there is no private sector left?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...