• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the USA make the same mistake as Canada ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    US just shut down ... sites pretending To be news...
    Just imagine, someday we will be saying this about Canadian and American media.

Such as the liberal propaganda site pretending to be news known as the CBC.

Comment

Russian influence on US elections are bunk, you know it, I know it, we all know it!

go spoon with chuckroach and stay out of the way…..

Comment

Hmmm , did Hilary not try that lame excuse only to be completely wrong ?

Comment

US just shut down Russian sites pretending To be news and promoting Trump.China and Iran also going full force influencing elections.
          Are they going to shut down the massive influx of money from Soros and company financing the leftist media influencing elections as well ??

Comment

I am sure if it came to a non-confidence vote Jugg Singh would scurry up to Trudeau’s side. Jugg doesn’t want an election now. What about his sweet pension?

Comment

yes Jugg just cancelled deal to save face after what he said during rail strike , i'm sure notting will change when it comes to passing bills

Comment

US just shut down Russian sites pretending To be news and promoting Trump.China and Iran also going full force influencing elections.
                Hmmmmm……

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...