• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frogs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frogs

I see agstar must have deleted his climate change thread which turned into a thread about Australian parties and Blaithin's social life. Isn't it funny how Chuck and him deflect nearly every other thread to be about either climate change or whatever other social justice issue they are promoting that day. And no one else ever deletes their thread. Brought to you by the same radical left that wants to control the entire information sphere.

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I see agstar must have deleted his climate change thread which turned into a thread about Australian parties and Blaithin's social life. Isn't it funny how Chuck and him deflect nearly every other thread to be about either climate change or whatever other social justice issue they are promoting that day. And no one else ever deletes their thread. Brought to you by the same radical left that wants to control the entire information sphere.
    For your enlightenment. Feel free to delete your thread. Australian parties sound cool!
    Last edited by agstar77; Sep 12, 2024, 11:17.

Comment

To take a page from Chuck's hopeless playbook, you had better tell USDA about this. They just came out today forecasting record crop yields again across the US in spite of the hottest summer ever.
      You recently posted pictures of your tremendous looking crops in spite of the hottest summer ever.
      We definitely enjoyed a drought on par with the epic 2002 drought locally. From what I have harvested so far, looks like our wheat will not beat last year's spectacular record yields thanks to the 2023 drought. But will easily make second place.

And no, I won't delete my thread, I not only believe in freedom of speech, I walk the walk as well.

Comment

Is that what happened?

I was ready to launch into how the more insensitive part of a B&S name isn’t not including trans, it’s referring to women as spinsters!

How rude!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Is that what happened?

I was ready to launch into how the more insensitive part of a B&S name isn’t not including trans, it’s referring to women as spinsters!

How rude!
          I am speculating of course, as far as I know the only one who can delete a thread is the person who started it or the administrators. Since the administrators have never deleted anything off of this forum, I am going to go with the former.

Be careful, or I might pout, throw my toys out of the stroller and delete my thread because you deflected it away from climate change...

How old do you have to be to be a spinster?

Don't hear that word very often nowadays, is that what we now refer to as a cougar instead?

Comment

Once upon I time I heard 23-26 and unmarried was a spinster. Older than that was a thornback?

Then there’s Old Maid. Not necessarily offensive until the card game came out with the image of a troll

Cougar and MILF are indicating sexually attractive, not really relationship status.

Why are there so many titles for women anyway?

I’ve only ever called men boy toys, man *****s and fresh meat.

Comment

In hindsite, if some men are fresh meat, obviously there must be older and ranker meat as well.

Which brings this forum to mind…

Comment

There used to be two older unmarried ladies in the neighborhood living together. They were affectionately known as the old maids. I believe it was the one lady's brother who started calling them that. They drank and smoke and swore and partied and worked like sailors.

At the time when I got to know them as a kid, I didn't give it much thought. Spent a lot of time there since I was best friends with the one lady's nephew.

I expect if they initiated that living arrangement today, it wouldn't be in the closet so to speak.

Comment

Sorry Agstar, looks like yet another climate change thread has been derailed.

Comment

Had a nice conversation going.
                    More intelligent than the climate ho hum. At least A5 won't be a chicken s**t.
                    I prefer to think of myself as a very well aged fine steak in search of some lips.

Comment

Men always want lips.

Then they make some low comment about a roast beef sandwich or cold cut sub or something.

It decreases their potential for any kind of lips.

Comment

Was this a convo about climate?

Preferred cuts of meat is a tastier subject.

Comment

I've heard hot dogs referred to as lips and assholes.
                          I'm going to pretend that is the lips and meat that this thread is referring to. Otherwise I'm afraid this may be the first time a thread actually gets censored off of chucks asylum.

Comment

Always interesting to see how phrases or words with multiple meanings are interpreted.
                            I meant no disrespect to ladies.
                            I have however heard ladies refer to taco night.

Comment

gosh the trouble i cause by interjecting interest in mundane topics apologies. I was having fun reminiscing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...