• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poilievre's Pension $230,000! Wow!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper prorogued parliament because Stephan Dion, Jack Layton and separatist Gilles Duceppe tried to seize power and form a coalition government that not a single Canadian voted for. The Canadian electorate rewarded Harper with a majority win in the following federal election.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      tell us why Harper porogeed ? had they scammed 400 million ? and what are the liberals on about now talking about charter rights for not handing over documents ? as it they know anything about charter rights
      I’m not worried about the 400 million so much but the hundreds of billions, that’s a real problem….

Comment

You have to wonder where the auditor general is in this country.

Comment

Harper shut down Parliament to avoid a non confidence vote and you guys are criticizing MPs for voting against a non confidence vote?

Harper resorted to a little used method to thwart the will of parliament and avoid a vote that would have brought him down. Very undemocratic!

Comment

so you support cc what the liberals are doing and have done ?

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander View Post
              Harper prorogued parliament because Stephan Dion, Jack Layton and separatist Gilles Duceppe tried to seize power and form a coalition government that not a single Canadian voted for. The Canadian electorate rewarded Harper with a majority win in the following federal election.
              Absolutely the reason

Comment

I bet the TURD will prorogue, based on either social unrest or WW3 with Russia or Iran!

Comment

Its Agrisilly home of the double standard and hyper partisans!

Harper shut down Parliament to avoid a non confidence vote and you guys are criticizing MPs for voting against a non confidence vote?

Comment

Totally different situation, not even on the same planet , and you know it

Comment

Yes proroguing is far worse and cowardly!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Its Agrisilly home of the double standard and hyper partisans!

Seriously??
                        several hundred million dollars of taxpayer money disappear into the coalition green fund and you squeak about an earned potential pension ???
                        and then the audacity to call out a double standard….
                        wow you truly are one pos

Comment

pos, I’m betting that’s a piece of shit, if I’m wrong I’m truly hoping someone corrects me.

Comment

I see the the usual suspects are losing their cool with name calling and confusing issues! LOL

Where is A5 who made pretend decorum rules he doesn't even follow or uphold!

Just like Crypto who can't help himself and gets the boot from Parliament yet again for un parlimentary language!

All snark and snarl and no substance!

Comment

Stop acting like a pos and you’ll have a happy life!

Comment

what are you on about now cc ? what would PP need to do to have substance ? tell them to keep stealing our money ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...