• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump unhinged comments on ending crime!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of us are very interested in stats , thats why we did not get conned by the scamdimic

Comment

You and stats don't go together Crop!

Where is the proof from credible scientists and not arm chair speculators on Agrisilly?

Comment

lots if you want to find it , however if you are a brainwashed chuck you wont even look

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Who the hell cares about the statistical probabilities, it's none of your business how people raise their kids!
          Thank you for admitting that you do understand the cause.
          Random probability is obviously not a factor.
          This is why I do continue to engage with you, you have the occasional eureka moment and it is so rewarding.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 20, 2024, 23:23.

Comment

Parents are the cause of homosexuality? Huh?

LMAO

A5 you are homophobic jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Parents are the cause of homosexuality? Huh?

LMAO

A5 you are homophobic jackass!
              You said it, not me. That's why I quoted your post so you can't delete it.

What other explanation do you suggest for an event so statistically improbable?

Comment

It’s shitty someone doxxed these kids. I hate admit it but Chuck is right. Wish his logic would apply to other issues of excessive government meddling in people’s lives.

If it isn’t bothering you or harming someone it’s none of your business. Now sharia law and ritual killings are a problem. Call that shit out you lefties.

Comment

This is chuck, and all characters like him....

Comment

80% and 20% pretty much bang on with what happened a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      It’s shitty someone doxxed these kids. I hate admit it but Chuck is right. Wish his logic would apply to other issues of excessive government meddling in people’s lives.

If it isn’t bothering you or harming someone it’s none of your business. Now sharia law and ritual killings are a problem. Call that shit out you lefties.
                      This is the first I knew anything about this story. Based on what little I know, sounds like the kids are most definitely the victims of their parents warped woke ideology.

They certainly don't deserve any negative attention.

I was just highly surprised to see Chuck acknowledge that.

Comment

Wieners don’t belong in the girls washroom, end of story, the science is settled….

Comment

I don’t blame the kids, I mean like what kinda chance do they have with two NDP parents!

Comment

It might be fun to dress them up as girls pre-adolescence. But what happens when they start growing facial hair instead of breasts? Do they resort to hormone therapy that can have permanent affects, then what happens if they don't like the path they've "chosen"? If and when does the sex change occur and if public health is paying for it, suddenly it becomes MY business.

I seriously hope no one would use their children in such a way to advance an agenda. That would be abusive. I personally wouldn't want the publicity whether in public or private life.

Psychology or Biology? One is visually obvious. The other can be ambiguous.

I should know better than to comment on such a delicate matter.

Comment

Who says they aren’t on hormone blockers and estrogen already?

Comment

Yup the libertarians who want to tell everyone else how to live their lives according to their own rules! LOL

Mind your own business!

And you wonder why I call it Agrisilly?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...