• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump unhinged comments on ending crime!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsipp. Geez I hope that wouldn't be the case. Are those "children" old enough to realize the ramifications the issues?

Children were removed from parent's care for likely less abusive things than this.

Like... my kids wanted a car at 12 years old. They wanted to go to Calgary.... so I bought them a car and let them drive to Calgary! Parents are supposed to be the guardians of their children. Are they supposed to give in on every issue or do you wait until the children are old and mature enough to make their own decisions?

So if these "boys/men" are sports minded, are they supposed to be allowed to compete in girl's/women's competitions? Then you may as well let the doped athlete of the same sex compete too.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like the parents of those two boys are. People don't have to agree but if I'm expected to accept their opinion they also need to accept mine. I'm not here to change anyone's mind....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Who the hell cares about the statistical probabilities,
      Spoken like a true science "believer"

I don't need your stinking statistics.

I just need to believe that the vaccine was safe and effective.
      I just need to believe that renewable energy is the cheapest source.
      I just need to believe that there's a climate crisis of unprecedented proportions.
      I just need to believe that every weather event that occurs it's never happened before.
      I just need to believe that two children from the same family could randomly turn out to be transgender.
      I just need to believe that racism and sexism are getting worse.
      All things that could be so easily is proven by simply looking at these statistics.

This was a great quote from you chuck. It explains so much about your blind ideology and refusal to consider facts that contradict your mantra.

Comment

Yup the libertarians who want to tell everyone else how to live their lives according to their own rules! LOL

Mind your own business!

And you wonder why I call it Agrisilly?
        You should read that to yourself every morning in the mirror before trolling on here

Comment

Yup the libertarians who want to tell everyone else how to live their lives according to their own rules! LOL

Mind your own business!

And you wonder why I call it Agrisilly?
          When it comes to child abuse it’s everyone’s business….

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

You said it, not me. That's why I quoted your post so you can't delete it.

What other explanation do you suggest for an event so statistically improbable?
            100% of the kids are confused in a family, I do know it happens, I’m guessing it’s bad parenting….

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Spoken like a true science "believer"

I don't need your stinking statistics.

I just need to believe that the vaccine was safe and effective.
              I just need to believe that renewable energy is the cheapest source.
              I just need to believe that there's a climate crisis of unprecedented proportions.
              I just need to believe that every weather event that occurs it's never happened before.
              I just need to believe that two children from the same family could randomly turn out to be transgender.
              I just need to believe that racism and sexism are getting worse.
              All things that could be so easily is proven by simply looking at these statistics.

This was a great quote from you chuck. It explains so much about your blind ideology and refusal to consider facts that contradict your mantra.
              you put it into words far better than i ever could , their is none as blind as them that don't want to see , pretty sad really

Comment

Speaking of unhinged comments. Does anyone else find it suspicious how violently defensive truck instantly became when this topic came up?
                He was even willing to throw his fellow NDP members under the bus, accusing them of bad parenting.

I think this issue hits a little too close to home for chuck.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...