• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Parties in Saskatchewan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Saskatchewan has some of the lowest population growth and immigration under the Sask Party compared to the rest of Canada. And they have had 17 years to fix healthcare and education. And the outcomes of both are worse.

And the NDP are planning to cut taxes and address affordabilty, health care and education after years of mismanagement by the ideologues who waste time trying to cater to the right wing social conservatives and extremists.
    Bahahaha.

So it seems to me population changed almost nothing under Romanow and Calvert.

Gone from 1 million to 1.25 million under Saskparty. Again making shit up.

Comment

The NDP in Saskatchewan exported young people, most went west, Alberta was a winner getting all the young people from Saskatchewan.

Comment

What ticks me off most about Moe is that he doesn’t want to team up with Danielle. She is all by herself fighting the Eastern Mob.

Comment

The Sask party should be for Saskatchewan, I do believe Moe is a federalist at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
            Roy Romanow did a healthcare study a number of years back and it cost taxpayers a pretty good chunk of cash , naturally it wasn't disclosed , but I'm sure old Roy got a hell of a payout for that one!
            Excellent value for our money.
            I’m pretty sure 12 million was the number + he got the provincial disease control lab named after him.
            Last edited by TSIPP; Oct 10, 2024, 07:38.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post

Bahahaha.

So it seems to me population changed almost nothing under Romanow and Calvert.

Gone from 1 million to 1.25 million under Saskparty. Again making shit up.
              NDP bringing up population in SK is comical alright. It has taken a generation so graduates don't get luggage...

Comment

Problem is we need a new leader with drive. This is getting old, tax the hell out of the population and just hope they keep voting you back in. I am a Sask Party faithful and I sure don’t want to see us lose to the leftist loons.

Comment

The worst economic period when Saskatchewan was a have not province that lost so many people is in the 80s when Grant Devine and the fraudsters just about bankrupted the province!

But you don't want to admit that!

And of course you don't want to admit that provincial governments have little control over the weather, economy or commodity prices that have the biggest impact on jobs and economic activity in Saskatchewan!
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 10, 2024, 07:33.

Comment

don't know what happened in SK in the 80s but i do know the 80s were terrible hard times with very high interest , lots of people lost business , farms etc

Comment

And it was all Grant Devine's fault don't you know!

Comment

coming from you i think thats 100% pure garbage based on hate of cons not facts

Comment

I am joking about it being Grant Devines fault.

Did any provincial politicians control national interest rates? Hell no! The Bank of Canada is independent of politician whims.

Comment

The worst economic period when Saskatchewan was a have not province that lost so many people is in the 80s when Grant Devine and the fraudsters just about bankrupted the province!

But you don't want to admit that!

And of course you don't want to admit that provincial governments have little control over the weather, economy or commodity prices that have the biggest impact on jobs and economic activity in Saskatchewan!
                            sure looks like you are blaming Grant Devine to me

Comment

I am joking about it being Grant Devines fault.

Did any provincial politicians control national interest rates? Hell no! The Bank of Canada is independent of politician whims.
                              Your joking about the BOC too I assume?

Comment

At least there were tangible projects completed under Devine which we benefit from today. In thirty years what things will we identify that Trudeau jr’s madcap spending benefits the country?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...