• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea Ice

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Ice

...doesn't appear to be melting much. If we access the predictions made by the sound settled climate change theory, it was prophesied the Arctic to be ice free by now. Greenland looks ok too. Seems polar vortex is right where it should be. Hmmmmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	sea ice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	779267

Name:	greenland.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	779268
    Last edited by jazz; Dec 28, 2019, 22:36.

HOW DARE YOU! The abused child would say!

Must be melting/warming TWICE AS FAST at -37C....liars, crooks, cultists

Comment

Are you on a personal mission to disprove all those that study climate,or just those that dont agree with you ?? What makes you so afraid that they may be right more often than not.You seem to have all the answers,so look in your crystal ball and tell us where your wisdom comes from.
      If I was to tell you how many grains of sand is in the sahara,or gallons of water in the pacific ocean can you prove me wrong ??

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
        Are you on a personal mission to disprove all those that study climate,or just those that dont agree with you ?? What makes you so afraid that they may be right more often than not.You seem to have all the answers,so look in your crystal ball and tell us where your wisdom comes from.
        If I was to tell you how many grains of sand is in the sahara,or gallons of water in the pacific ocean can you prove me wrong ??
        Ahh horse, its all about the science. Those making the claim have the burden of proof.

The claim was made that sea ice would be gone by now. It is clearly not, therefore either the theory is wrong or those peddling it are.

Any scientist would now go back and rework the theory because it missed the mark.

I don't have to do anything but point out their mistake. Truly is the easiest job on the planet.

If climate change was brought up in the courts, it would be tossed out in a heartbeat for lack of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Ahh horse, its all about the science. Those making the claim have the burden of proof.

The claim was made that sea ice would be gone by now. It is clearly not, therefore either the theory is wrong or those peddling it are.

Any scientist would now go back and rework the theory because it missed the mark.

I don't have to do anything but point out their mistake. Truly is the easiest job on the planet.

If climate change was brought up in the courts, it would be tossed out in a heartbeat for lack of evidence.
          Keep up up the good work. This shit needs called out

Comment

NO scary prediction has ever come true...

Name:	74236357_1124861897712472_58865374354997248_n.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	769260

Name:	031.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	769261

Comment

But the poor polar bears are going to be extinct due to climate change!

Oh wait, they are actually thriving, oops.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/20/susan-crockford-fired-after-finding-polar-bears-th/

Comment

Why doesn't mainstream media talk about the recent record set by the absence of activity on the sun?
                https://www.upr.org/post/sun-reaches-record-sunspot-low https://www.upr.org/post/sun-reaches-record-sunspot-low

Or that the Earth is currently in the process of a magnetic flip?

Real science is left to the fringe.

Comment

Ask yourself those questions in the mirror Horse. When someone shows evidence against what you preach and yet you still can’t say anything productive but attack personal character. Gets sickening! Go put your head back in the sand!!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    Why doesn't mainstream media talk about the recent record set by the absence of activity on the sun?
                    https://www.upr.org/post/sun-reaches-record-sunspot-low https://www.upr.org/post/sun-reaches-record-sunspot-low

Or that the Earth is currently in the process of a magnetic flip?

Real science is left to the fringe.
                    WHAT?

You expect them to report facts and destroy their preferred, popular narrative?

Where would be the sensationalism and alarm-propagation in THAT?

Now go give yourself a slap upside your impudent lil head, stop asking embarrassing questions and get back in line...

Name:	roll eyes.jpg
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	769262

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFarms View Post
                      Ask yourself those questions in the mirror Horse. When someone shows evidence against what you preach and yet you still can’t say anything productive but attack personal character. Gets sickening! Go put your head back in the sand!!
                      Talk about getting sickening,and attacking character,thats all that is going on on the subject of climate change.
                      What are you all so scared of ?? Cant anyone have an opinion,right or wrong, seems to me everyone is out to be the dragon slayer,,dont like taxes,ok,but there must be other things you dont agree with,
                      Give it a rest .

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                        What are you all so scared of ?? Cant anyone have an opinion,right or wrong, seems to me everyone is out to be the dragon slayer,,dont like taxes,ok,but there must be other things you dont agree with,
                        Give it a rest .
                        What we don't like is social engineering fronted by flimsy science and hypocritical politicians and enforced with unrepresented taxation.

Maybe grab a little book on Marxism this winter and have a read.

Comment

I have an opinion.....I am a denier....it seems odd that planting a billion trees like trudeau has proposed will sequester 3-4 million tonnes and yet the trees here and re-growing in forests are doing nothing????

Plus the studies on carbon sequestering on farmland have been done by scientists and yet nothing can be implemented to pay for farmer's efforts...

It took less than 4 years to start taking the money on our energy bills ...and yet to give farmers a credit will go on for decades....

I am also a denier because as I get older and spend more time thinking about what has happened before the weather seems cyclical....

1994 ..we have a picture of being in light shirts for a picture outside at Christmas no snow..we just enjoyed the day ....nice weather has happened before at christmas....I don't think we can call it climate change....

My older relatives just remember them taking the time to enjoy the weather instead of wondering what causes it....

Comment

I must add something....instead of using climate change as a birth control excuse maybe they could start enjoying the weather and some time outdoors .....will get people enjoying a warm embrace after a good day and start having kids....

Comment

And in Other News Jazz the Scientist has Found Cigarette smoking is Actually GOOD for your health.
                              Vaccination is highly overrated
                              And the Earth is indeed FLAT. LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...